Monday 15 January 2007

Technology That Brings People Together


2 days ago my other half was talking something about Apple iPhone.
We were discussing about getting a laptop and exchanged remarks about O2 PDA.
Next on the list was that I should learn arabic to understand Quran. And that we have a potential candidate for someone to take care of our son in Damascus.
Today, I knew that the college next door offers a diploma in Human Development. Prior to that, I was told to learn French by my boss.
In between the iPhone and learning French - I'm happy that my other half is always there for me to pour my heart out. Thanks...

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Chrysalis,

One posting reveals all. All this while your posting have been very philosophical.

This posting is different. It is real... :)

Chrysalis said...

"One posting reveals all."

Jika begitu, saya akan berfalsafah semula selepas ini.