Thursday 11 January 2007

Mind

A beautiful maze

My mind is currently cluttered. There are few things that perplexed me among others:
  1. Blogging is for me to express ideas without any tag/label. It's up to the readers to analyse whatever presented and make their own conclusion.

  2. I had to re-do a big chunk of work, pertaining subordinates. I literally slap my temporal bone with my metacarpus several times - to fully understand my current circumstances.

  3. I had to attend something which is so not related (and waste my time instead of settling issue no. 2), at least I doubt it is related. Being here, I think that justice has not being served.

* * * * *

Life is better (albeit difficult to materialise) if we do what we can, not to rattle over other people's niche. A friend of mine recently told me that it is essential to think ahead of your time - many years in advance to make sure that not just you, but also your progenies will live in peace and in one piece. Otherwise, perhaps the nature of human will bogg us down with their curiosity. If not, a lot of people out there will be like me: trapped in before and after world and slowly finding the safest way out.

* * * * *

Oh, didn't I tell you my mind was cluttered? (and even with this current state of mind, I like it to be beautiful)

No comments: