Friday 9 March 2007

Announcing Itqan and Rujhan New Collection of Cousins!


Alhamdulillah, after much despair in between High Dependency Unit and Obstetric Ward of Hospital Sultanah Fatimah ( I think the hospital's name), my younger sister finally gave birth to a supposedly gorgeous baby girl [coz I've not seen her yet- but I believe she must be gorgeous like me :)]. Weighs 2.7 kg and currently is observed in an incubator for arriving a little bit too early as a result of Pre-Eclampsia (without Toxaemia) via Emergency Lower Segment Caesarian Section yesterday evening, some time at dusk.

For friends and relatives, whom relentlessly praying for my sister who had officially became a mother yesterday, I would like to extend our family's gratitude and May ALlah Bless All Of You.

And for Itqan and Rujhan's latest edition of cousins (6 altogether), may she be healthy and strong and be pious and righteous, insyaAllah.

No comments: